Zanzibar Magic currently
takes bookings on:
zanzibar sandbank wedding package
book online USA & CANADA
book online USA & CANADA
Strictly 2 people $1080.-USD
Min 2-120 People $1,800.-USD
Additional Guest $50
Min 20 People $6,660.-USD
Additional Guest $90
Min 2-120 People $2,700.-USD Additional Guest $80
Min 10-120 Peopl
Min 40-120 People $13,500.USD
Additional Guest $100
This wedding package includes:
• All legalities
• Bridal Dhow & Dhow for first 18 guests
• After ceremony glass of sparkling wine
• Market Style finger snacks
• Seca Sound Jazz Duo
• Ngoma Drummers & Dancers
• Bashraf Duo
• Wedding buffet including Wedding cake
Please refer to the list below for optional extras.
• The wedding guests gather at Mcheza Sports Café at Mtoni Marine for drinks.
• From here they walk along the beach and board a traditional sailing dhow and set sail to a nearby sandbank.
• On arrival, the guests will await the bride in a chapel of palms to the sound of jazz duo Seca Sound.
• Meanwhile, the bride, her father and the bridesmaid/s depart from Mtoni on the bridal dhow, to join the groom and guests at the sand bank.
• The ceremony takes place with feet in the sand, surrounded by the whispering sighs of the Indian Ocean.
• After the ceremony, the couple is toasted with sparkling wine and
snacks are served. Embrace the sunset, overlooking Bawe and Prison
Islands and celebrate the union, while sipping sundowners. Seca
Sound provides the entertainment.
• Board the dhows, hoist the sails and allow the winds to fill the canvas and sail back to Mtoni.
• Destination, Mtoni Marine Restaurant; from afar you can see the bonfires on the beach.
• Disembarking the dhows on the white sands of Beit il Mtoni, the wedding party is welcomed with the festive sight and sounds of African Ngoma Drumers and Dancers.
• The party is seated at candlelit tables, on the beachfront which is naturally lit with burning torches, lanterns and open bonfires.
• Wine and dine to the live music of the traditional Bashraf Orchestra.
An alternative for those who would like to be a bit more
extravagant, I propose adding the following:
• From Mcheza Sports Café the guests board a traditional “gari ya shamba” dala dala, beautifully decorated with palm fronds, draped netting and local flowers on which they make their way to historic Stone Town. The cheering of the local crowds sets the mood for the celebrations ahead.
• From the shores of the Forodhani Gardens, to the backdrop of the House of Wonders and the Sultan’s Palace, the group boards a traditional sailing dhow and allow the winds to fill the canvas and push the dhows north, past Stone Town Bay and the old Dhow Harbour, towards a nearby sandbank.
Optional extras include, but are not limited to:
• Box wine, beer, soda and water on the dhows are included in the package. Any upgrade to superior wine or bubbly will be extra.
• Extra bubbly on arrival at Mtoni Marine
• Upgrade to special menu of your choice
• Pre-ordered wine and bubbly for the wedding feast
• Exclusive use of The Restaurant
• Hair and make-up
• After dinner transport to your hotel should you choose not to stay at Mtoni Marine
Minimum 20 People $6,660.-USD Additional Guest $90
We recommend that you stay at
for the night before and the night of your wedding.
Zanzibar Magic Booking Offices: Lauingerstr 57, 80997., Muenchen, Germany Hotline: +255 (0)777 844 417