Zanzibar Magic currently
takes bookings on:
mtoni palace ruins zanzibar wedding package
MTONI PALACE RUINS WEDDING
Unite with your loved one, in the ruins, overlooking the sea,
under the same magical spell that captivated Zanzibar’s forefathers.
This could truly be the most romantic wedding location on earth.
book online USA & CANADA
book online USA & CANADA
Strictly 2 people $1080.-USD
Min 2-120 People $1,800.-USD
Additional Guest $50
Min 20 People $6,660.-USD
Additional Guest $90
Min 2-120 People $2,700.-USD Additional Guest $80
Min 10-120 Peopl
Min 40-120 People $13,500.USD
Additional Guest $100
• All legalities and ceremony in Mtoni Palace Ruins
• Juice and water on arrival
• After ceremony, a glass of sparkling wine for the toast
• Market style finger snacks
• ‘Scent of Zanzibar’ menu for Bride & Groom
• Seca Sound Jazz Duo
• Ngoma Drummers & Dancers
• Bashraf Duo
Please refer to the list below for optional extras.
• Guests gather at Mcheza Sports Café before making their way to Mtoni Palace Ruins next door. The Ruins are magnificently decorated with palm fronds and local flowers, creating an air of beauty and grace that the palace must have had in its heyday.
Juice and water are served upon arrival. The groom and guests await the arrival of the bride, seated facing the lapping shores of the Indian Ocean.
• The bride and her entourage arrive, accompanied by Seca Sound and their version of the wedding march – island style!
• A beautiful ceremony takes place and afterwards the couple is
toasted with a glass of sparkling wine for each guest.
• Snacks are served in the gardens of the ruins overlooking the Indian Ocean.
• Guests then walk along the beach to The Restaurant at Mtoni Marine and are welcomed with Ngoma Drummers and Dancers and bonfires lighting the beach.
• The dancers lead the guests across the naturally lit beach – bonfires, lanterns and burning torches – towards their candle lit table.
• Wine and dine to the live traditional music of the Bashraf Orchestra.
An alternative for those who would like to be a bit more
extravagant, I propose adding the following:
• From Mcheza Sports Café the guests board a traditional “gari ya shamba” dala dala, beautifully decorated with palm fronds, draped netting and local flowers on which they make their way to historic Stone Town. The cheering of the local crowds sets the mood for the celebrations ahead.
• From the shores of the Forodhani Gardens, to the backdrop of the House of Wonders and the Sultan’s Palace, the group boards a traditional sailing dhow and allow the winds to fill the canvas and push the dhows north, past Stone Town Bay and the old Dhow Harbour, to Mtoni Palace.
Optional extras include, but are not limited to:
• Wedding gifts for the guests
• Hair and make-up
• Upgrade to special menu of your choice
• Exclusive use of The Restaurant
Minimum 10 - 120 People $3,600.-USD Additional Guest $80
We recommend that you stay at
for the night before and the night of your wedding.
Zanzibar Magic Booking Offices: Lauingerstr 57, 80997., Muenchen, Germany Hotline: +255 (0)777 844 417